UNIRAJ MPAT 2013 Online Application and UNIRAJ MPAT 2013 Syllabus is provided here. MPAT 2013 Application, MPAT 2013 Syllabus, MPAT 2013 Online Application, Apply for MPAT 2013 from our website, Rajasthan MPAT 2013 Online Application, Rajasthan MPAT 2013 Syllabus
On-line applications are invited for admission to M. Phil. and Ph. D. programmes in different subjects (details available on University website http://uniraj.edu.in/mpat . Admissions to these programmes will be made through an admission test (UNIRAJ-MPAT-2013). Students willing to seek admission in affiliated colleges are also required to take this Test. Students who have qualified UGC/CSIR NET (including JRF)/ SLET/ GATE are also required to take the admission test. The Test will consist of two objective type papers. Paper I will be common to all the candidates and paper II will be subject based.
Important dates of UNIRAJ MPAT 2013 :1. On-line submission of Forms on University website: from August 29, 2013
2. Last date for on-line submission of Form: September 12, 2013
3. Last date for online submission of Form with late fee: September 17, 2013
4. Last date for depositing hard copy of application form: September 21, 2013
5. Date for admission card generation from University website: November 02, 2013
6. Date of admission test: Saturday, November 09, 2013
Note : The University website will remain open, for generating admission card, till November, 08, 2013
Hard copy of Application form is to be sent to :
Room No. 216, P.G. School of Commerce (First Floor),
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur-302004
Exemption from UNIRAJ- MPAT- 2013 :
1. Teacher candidates
• Teacher fellowship holders will be exempted from the Test.
• For M. Phil. Programme - Teachers permanently appointed prior to 1991-92 shall be exempted from UNIRAJ-MPAT-2013.
• For Ph.D. Programme - Permanent teachers, appointed on a substantive basis by duly constituted selection committee as per the UGC qualifications with three years of continuous service on regular pay scale, are also exempted from UNIRAJ-MPAT-2013.
2. Foreign students
• A foreign student on a cultural exchange fellowship/government grant is exempted from UNIRAJMPAT-2013.
3. M. Phil. qualified Students
• Student admitted to M. Phil. through UNIRAJ -MPAT shall be exempted from UNIRAJ-MPAT for Ph. D. provided their result of M. Phil. II semester examination either has been declared or awaited.
Teacher Candidates/ Foreign Students /M.Phil. Qualified Students, exempted from this Test, are also required to fill the on-line Form as the dates mentioned above.
N.B.: This is an Eligibility Test. Passing the test does not mean admission in M.Phil./Ph.D. programme. Final admission in course will be on the basis of merit list of MPAT-2013, subject to verification of percentage of marks in PG level, equivalence of PG degree, availability of seats and Supervisors.
Apply for UNIRAJ MPAT 2013 Online Application - Click Here (Hurry...)
Check UNIRAJ MPAT 2013 Syllabus - Click Here (Available...)
UNIRAJ MPAT 2013 Online
Application and Syllabus
*****Reach us at Linked in, Follows on Twitter, Follow Us on Google+
UNIRAJ MPAT 2013 Online Application & Syallbus
4/ 5Oleh Unknown