AU Andhra University MA/M.Sc. (Maths) Final Year Exam Results 2015 were released for colleges under Andhra University published selected merit list on college notice board along with M.A. /M.Sc. (Maths.) exam candidate Name, Roll Number, Registration Number,
ANDHRA UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF DISTANCE EDUCATION THE FOLLOWING IS THE PROVISIONAL LIST OF REGISTER NUMBERS OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES OF THE SCHOOL OF DISTANCE EDUCATION
M.A./M.Sc. MATHEMATICS FINAL YEAR EXAMINATION HELD IN OCTOBER 2014
PASSED IN FIRST CLASS
PASSED IN SECOND CLASS
10MT00463 11MT00046 11MT00313 12MT00100
SECOND YEAR COMPLETED 09MT00046 11MT00092 11MT00159 11MT00230 12MT00492
The following register numbers will be announced later nil the following register numbers are withheld nil
Note: 1. The marks statements of the candidates of school of distance education will be sent directly to the candidates to the addresses furnished.
2. The provisional certificates of the passed candidates will be sent alongwith their marks statements who owes no dues to school of distance education. They need not apply separately.
3. However, candidates who owes dues by way of tution fee etc., have to clear the same to get their provisional certificate.
4. The requistion form from the candidates for revaluation of their scripts shall be addressed to deputy registrar (exams),school of distance education, andhra university,visakhapatnam and reach him within a period of 30 (thrity) days from the date of despatch of marks after publication of the results at the office of the school of distance education.
5. The candidates desiring revaluation of their valued answer scripts are required to put in their requisitions accompanied by (i) a demand draft in favour of the registrar, andhra university, visakhapatnam towards the prescribed revaluation fee rs.750/‐ (rupees seven hundred and fifty only) for each answer script and (ii) a specimen handwriting.
6. The candidates applying for the revaluation of the valued answer scripts need not come to the office of the school of distance education. The result of the revaluation will be intimated to the candidates direct.
7. The registered candidates who wish to get the photocopies of their answer scripts may do so, on payment of rs. 800/‐ for each script to the university (by way of dd drawn in favour of the registrar,andhra university payable at visakhapatnam on any nationalised bank), within 15 days from the date of publication of the result (as given at the end of this result sheet) and if further they wish to get revalued those answer scripts, they may do so within 5 (five) days. For this purpose, they may apply in writing to the director, school of distance education, au, vskp furnishing all the required particulars, name of the candidate, title of the paper, year of degree, i.e. I year / ii year, details of amount paid @ rs.1000/‐ for each answer script the candidates wishes to get, i.e. Dd number, date, amount, name of the bank,etc.address for communication mentioning their contact phone number.
Google :-Schools9.info Provides you the Latest Results Time To Time,
*****Reach us at Linked in, Follows on Twitter, Follow Us on Google+
AU MA/M.Sc Maths Final Year Results Oct 2014 Exam
4/ 5Oleh Unknown