Deccan Grameena Bank (DGB) Deccan Grameena Bank DGB, DGB, DGB General Banking Officer Posts, DGB Information Technology Posts, DGB Law Officer Posts, DCB Treasury Manager posts, DGB Marketing Manager Posts, DGB Agriculture Officer Posts, Bank Jobs, Jobs, Posts, issued recruitment notification for filling up of the 310 vacancies of Officers in Middle Management Grade Scale III, Officers in MMG Scale II, Officer in JMG Scale I cadres & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) post. Only those candidates who have appeared in IBPS CWE (common written exam) held in month of September, 2012 and declared qualified are eligible to apply for this post. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply via Online mode before 01 January, 2013. More details are mention below, so kindly read the complete article.
Deccan Grameena Bank Recruitment 2013 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 310
Name of posts :
1. Officer MMG Scale III: 03 Posts
2. Officer MMG Scale II (General Banking Officer): 14 Posts
3. Officer MMG Scale II (Information Technology): 06 Posts
4. Officer MMG Scale II (Law Officer): 01 Post
5. Officer MMG Scale II (Treasury Manager): 01 Post
6. Officer MMG Scale II (Marketing Manager): 01 Post
7. Officer MMG Scale II (Agriculture Officer): 01 Post
8. Officer Scale I: 103 Posts
9. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 108 Posts
Eligbility Criteria :
Age Limit :
1. For Office Scale III post - Between 18 yrs to 40 yrs.
2. For Officers post II post - Between 21 yrs to 32 yrs
3. For Officers Scale I post - Between 18 yrs to 32 yrs.
4. For Office Assistant post - Between 18 yrs to 28 yrs
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have any Bachelor's Degree from a recognised university and proficiency in local language. candidates are suggested that kindly refer the notification for complete post wise educational details.
IBPS Score Card (CWE ) :
1. For Office Asst Post, General and OBC Candidates should have valid score card with 95 marks or above, and SC/ST candidates should have 89 or above marks.
2. For Officer Scale I post, Candidates should otained 103 marks or above and SC/ST Candidates should have 97 marks or above.
3. For more details kindly refer the notification.
Application Fee :
1. General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-.
2. SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs. 20/-.
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of IBPS CWE Score card or personal Interview.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply Online through www.dgbhyd.com Official website . After successful submission of Application form, candidates are pleased to take print out of application form and retain it for future use.
Important dates :
Opening date for Online registration : 19-12-2012
Closing date for Online registration : 01-01-2013
Complete Advt of SMG Bank is available here : Click Here
Apply Online here : Click Here
Deccan Grameena Bank Jobs, DGB Recruitment, Bank Jobs
4/ 5Oleh Imtiyaz Pasha