ADVT NO: DMRC / PERS/22/HR/2012(45) Dated: 11/12/12
REQUIREMENT OF ASSISTANT MANAGER (ELECTRICAL/SIGNAL & TELCOM) in DMRC.
ON-LINE REGISTRATION WILL START From: 11/12/12( 20:00 hrs )
APPLICATION FEE TO BE PAID: From 12/12/12 to 31/12/2012
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS : 31/12.2012 (23: 59 hrs.)
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF PRINTED REGISTRATION SLIP WITH REQUISITE DOCUMENTS/PHOTO BY SPEED POST to following Address: 10/01/2013
3rd Floor, Metro Bhavan,
New Delhi. 110001
N. B. First, Candidates have to apply online, and then send the registration slip, with ink signature, photograph, thumb impression, declaration etc. by speed post, to reach DMRC latest by 10/01/2013. DMRC will not be responsible for any postal delay.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), the lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Currently, the DMRC empowered by about 7500 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi, NCR & Jaipur etc., carry about two million passengers per day in Delhi and NCR.
The DMRC intends to fill up the following vacancies in grade Rs.20600-46500 (IDA)/- on direct recruitment basis through a “Special Interview Process” from amongst the candidates who have qualified the written examination for Indian Engineering Services Examination conducted by UPSC during any one of the last three years i.e 2009, 2010 & 2011 and have appeared at interview but either have not been finally selected or have declined the offer of UPSC, after selection.
Asst. Manager (Electrical)
Asst. Manager (Signal & Telecom)
For the above posts the selection methodology will comprise three stage process – Paragraph Writing on technical/general topics (2 topics), Personal Interview followed by Group Discussion and Medical examination in Executive/ Technical Category.
1. The eligible candidates have to fill in their application online only, in the prescribed format.
2. The last date for receipt of application online is 31/12/12. The detailed procedure for online application may kindly be read carefully before filling up the application.
3. The candidate after applying online has to send the registration slip, with ink signature, photograph, thumb impression, declaration, copies of marks of written examination and interview issued by UPSC and photo copy of interview call letter, etc. by speed post , to reach the DMRC latest by 10/01/2013.
4. Based on the receipt of online applications, the list of pre-qualified candidates for appearing at interview will be uploaded in our website on 22.01.13.
5. The short-listing of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained by them in the written examination and interview in the IES examination put together. In case, a candidate has qualified IES written examination/Interview more than once during the three preceding years (2009, 2010 & 2011) he/she should mention the marks of their best performance, while filling up the application form. The candidates will be called for interview in the ratio of 1:5 (as per the reservation of posts).
6. The candidates will be subjected to Interview, Paragraph writing and Group
Discussion. The candidates will have to report on the schedule date and time for
7. The tentative dates for interview are 5th, 6th , 7th and 8th February’2013. The final date, time and venue will be informed along with the names of the shortlisted candidates. The candidates should remain in constant touch with the website.(No separate communication will be made).
8. The names of the candidates who are finally selected will be uploaded in our website on or before 20/02/13.
Download the CASH CHALLAN (fee payment voucher)
Download Certificate format to be produced by SC and ST
Download Certificate format to be produced by Other Backward Classes
Schools9.info Provides you the Latest Results Time To Time, School9 Don't Forget Keep Watch This Website http://schools9.info also have http://www.schools9.info
*****Reach us at Linked in, Follows on Twitter, Follow Us on Google+
Delhi Metro Assistant Manager Electrical Signal and Telecom
4/ 5Oleh Imtiyaz Pasha