ONGC Previous Year Papers: A number of candidates apply for the recruitment in ONGC. For their preparation we are providing here the ONGC Previous Year Papers, Model Question
ONGC Exam Pattern: ONGC conducts Written Test and Interview to select the eligible candidates.
Written Exam: Written Exam is divided into two sections.
1. General Awareness
2. Subject Specialization
The written test is of objective type and descriptive questions and duration is of 3 hours to attempt the papers.
1. General Awareness: Total 50 questions are asked in the paper of General Awareness. Out of 50 candidates need to attempt only 40 questions.
This paper consists of objective type and two descriptive type questions. Objective type questions are of 1marks each and descriptive questions are of 5 marks each.
2. Subject Specialization: Total 75 questions are asked in the paper of Subject Specialization. Out of 75 candidates need to attempt only 60 questions. This paper consists of objective type and two descriptive type questions. Objective type questions are of 1.5 marks each and descriptive questions are of 5 marks each.
ONGC Model Question Papers:
· Which two continents are mirror images of each other?
· How many judges are there in judicial system?
· Which of the following Continents are arranged in descending order of their areas?
· If a country is 12 hours GMT ahead of the other, then it must be situated at?
· If a circle is inscribed in an equilateral triangle of side 2√3 units, then radius of the circle is?
· There was a graph of area vs. Productivity & related to it was asked Production was high in 1979 & 1985 because of?
Note: Visit www.ongcindia.com for any queries regarding the recruitment in ONGC.
ONGC Previous Year Papers, Model Question Papers, Test Papers
4/ 5Oleh Unknown