UP PMT 2013
UPCMET Educational Qualification:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 level examination of UP Board / ISC / CBSE or its equivalent from any recognised Board / University with English as a subject; securing minimum 50% (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC) marks on average in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (including practical examination) taken together.
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination of 2013 are also eligible to appear in entrance test but at the time of counseling they have to produce the passing marksheet of 10+2 examination, failing which no allotment of seats will be made.
UPCMET Age Limit : To appear in the Entrance Examination candidate should have completed 17 years as on 31st December, 2013.
Nationality : Admission is open to all citizen of India.
How to apply:
- Mode- I : Application Form is available on the website www.upumcwa.org for Download / Online Submission. The duly filled in Application Form (in case of Download) or the Confirmation Page (in case of Online Submission) is to be sent through speed post “The coordinator, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly-243001″ along with examination fee through Demand Draft of Rs. 1000 in favor of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly”.
- Mode-II: Information Brochure and OMR Application Form can be obtained through post from “The Coordinator UPCMET 2013, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 234 001″ by sending Demand Draft of Rs. 1050 in favor of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly” along with two self addressed stickers.
- Mode-III: Information Brochure and OMR Application Form can be obtained in person from the cash counters of the participating member colleges on cash payment of Rs. 1000.
Important key Dates:
- Sale / Online Submission/Download of Application Forms Starts from : 10th Dec. 2012, Monday
- Last Date of Form Submission : 30th April 2013, Tuesday
- Date of Entrance Examination : 30th May 2013, Thursday
- Date of Result Declaration : 15th June 2013, Saturday
- Counselling : After 15 July 2013
Counselling: There will be counselling on the basis of merit of those candidates who have secured the minimum cut-off percentage as notified in earlier pages of this brochure. The detail procedure will be published in Newspapers and also at Association’s Website at www.upumcwa.org
Address & Links:
For further details you may contact:-E.mail : email@example.com ; Website : www.upumcwa.org
Phone No.: 9897600270 Fax : 0581-2582552
Schools9.info Provides you the Latest Results Time To Time, School9 Don't Forget Keep Watch This Website http://schools9.info also have http://www.schools9.info
*****Reach us at Linked in, Follows on Twitter, Follow Us on Google+
UPCMET 2013 -Combined Medical Entrance Test
4/ 5Oleh Unknown