|ECET 2013 Web Counselling|
and Option Entry
The Qualified candidates of ECET-2013 (Diploma Holders) are informed to attend for Certificate Verification to take admission into University and Private Engineering & Pharmacy colleges under lateral entry system, from 10.06.2013. For a detailed notification containing list of Help Line centres, Certificates to be produced and schedule of counseling, please visit the website http://apecet.nic.in. The B.Sc. Candidates will be called during Final Phase for counseling after exhausting all Diploma holders.
The qualified candidates of ECET-2013 are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the 27 Help Line Centres indicated in Annexures I and II and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates like
1. ECET Rank card and Hall Ticket.
2. Memorandum of Marks.
3. Provisional Diploma Certificate.
4. Proof of Date of Birth.
5. Study Certificate from IV to Diploma.
6. Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examinations i.e. Diploma, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
8. A.P. Residential Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside A.P. from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
9. Integrated Community Certificate and father’s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
10. Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2013.
11. Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports shall bring the original certificates. PH Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board. CAP Candidates shall submit Certificate from Zilla Sainik Welfare Board, Discharge book & Identity card for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
12. The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared SSC or its equivalent.
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR ALL BRANCHES EXCEPT PHARMACY AND B.SC. (MATHS) CANDIDATES
Reporting Time 9.00 A.M. Every Day
10.06.2013 :- Rank-1 to Rank-10000
11.06.2013 :- Rank-10001 to Rank-20000
12.06.2013 :- Rank-20001 to Rank-30000
13.06.2013 :- Rank-30001 to Rank-LAST
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR PHARMACY CANDIDATES
(REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. Every Day)
13.06.2013 :- Rank-1 to Rank-LAST
All Diploma Holders of All Branches can exercise their options from any Internet café or Help Line Centre or from their Residence at any day between 12.06.2013 to 14.06.2013 immediately after Certificates Verification.
A Handout of the detailed Procedure of Exercising Options will be given on the day of Certificate Verification at Help Line Centre and the same also can be downloaded from the Website: http://apecet.nic.in. All, Help line centres will work from 09.00 A.M. to 06.00 P.M on each day. Options will be frozen on 14.06.2013 at 06.00 PM and allotments will be placed in the Website: http://apecet.nic.in on 15.06.2013 after 6.00 PM. For all other details refer the above website: http://apecet.nic.in.
For AP ECET 2013 Web Counselling & Option Entry - Click Here
Google :-Schools9.info Provides you the Latest Results Time To Time, Don't Forget Keep Watch This Website http://schools9.info also have http://www.schools9.info
*****Reach us at Linked in, Follows on Twitter, Follow Us on Google+
ECET 2013 Web Counselling Option Entry
4/ 5Oleh Unknown